I got started on my journey with the power of food when I was very young. Growing up in my family, it was crucial that we drank enough water, ate balanced meals, and stayed active; I was taught to make wellness a priority with the goal of a long and disease-free life. I owe a lot of my interest in health to my parents and my two older sisters. All 5 of us have developed our careers around helping others get healthy naturally!
“The part can never be well unless the whole is well” -Plato
- Currently a student of Chinese Medicine at Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, pursuing my Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM) and my LAc (Licensed Acupuncturist)
- 2012 graduate of Illinois State University with a Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science
- Grew up in a gym (literally!) and worked as a personal trainer since 2008 and was a CF-L1 Certified CrossFit Trainer until 2017
- Assisted clients of all ages with a steady nutrition plan based off their goals (weight loss, muscle gain, other health concerns…)
- Competed in: Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, CrossFit, 5Ks, and other local fitness competitions
What I Offer:
- A personal approach to what you want, based on your system a whole, not just your current physical or mental state
- My knowledge that has been growing since I read my first nutrition book in 2004. I have personally experimented with numerous ways of eating (Zone, Primal, Paleo, Macro-counting, Low-FODMAP, dairy-free, gluten-free, Vegan, intermittent fasting, and others!) and researched nutrition and exercise on my own for 18+ years
- Guidance involving:
- food energetics (how food reacts with your present ‘symptoms’)
- macronutrient counting for fat loss/ muscle massing
- recommendations for natural wellness remedies
- My drive to keep you healthy, happy, and thriving. Everyone deserves an equal chance to feel full of life; my goal is to assist you through these changes and get you back to your roots, where happiness began.